Penny Garden? No, a Penny Farm!

Dirty Nails

Elite Member
Saturday I was detecting by 05:30 at a nearby multi-purpose sports complex. In six hours I collected four nickels, ten dimes, and eighty-eight pennies. 88! :( I had a great time, but I was exhausted by noon. As I detected my way back to the truck, I had a final beep and at first glance, I thought I had a quarter. Turned out to be a Chucky Cheese token!

Last edited:
Penny Farm photo

Attachments

• Resized_20180519_PennyFarm.jpeg
    Resized_20180519_PennyFarm.jpeg
    105.9 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
Some of those older housing developments are loaded with clad and likely some silvers too.

Think of all the kids that were running around those places throughout the decades.

Got one here that went up in the late 40's and it was fun when I was into coin shooting. Got a few nice spills.

You've got the same luck as me. My penny bag is probably 20x bigger than all of my other coin bags. Still fun though

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Chuck E. Cheese burned me 2 weeks ago in a local park! CEC strikes again LOL. On the bright side, it’s prolly worth more than a zincoln��

I don't get it. The nearest Chuck E. Cheese is 120 miles west in Pensacola, or 105 miles east in Tallahassee. I've found three tokens in three different spots in the last two weeks. :no:

Back
Top Bottom