Minelab Equinox 600 / 800 Best Screen Protector on the Market in USA - Deanos Review

MiTreasureHunter

With the purchase of my new Minelab Equinox 600 (waiting for my 800 on backorder) I set out to find some needed but harder to find accessories.

I made this YouTube video of the Deanos cover, which as far as I can tell is the Only United States based manufacturer and seller of!protective covers for the Minelab Equinox 600 / 800 control box.

I love this cover, very nicely constructed, heavy duty, and fits very tightly on the control box to it is highly unlikely you will get dirt, sand, or any other debris up under the cover and risk scratching your nice new screen/faceplate.

Thank you for that...I'll be ordering one for my Equinox (that hasn't shipped yet so I have time)

Update..Fits perfectly thank you Op for recommending these.

I ordered my Equinox 800 on 05/01 and the Deanos Cover 05/04

Deanos and the Nox 800 both arrived yesterday 05/07 and they're perfect! This is going to be a good weekend. :yes:

I bought the eq600 cover. It fits perfectly, and very happy with the purchase. No problem with either the face buttons or the side ones. Excellent design and will buy another when my 800 finally arrives.

I just received mine, in a very prompt manner.
Good quality, nice fit. Like an old credit card commercial used to say:
"Why Leave Home Without It?"

I also bought one of these covers. Use it over a Zagg screen protector which also goes over the buttons, plus I have the original equinox screen protector under the Zagg:lol:

I also bought one of these covers. Use it over a Zagg screen protector which also goes over the buttons, plus I have the original equinox screen protector under the Zagg:lol:

Toad, I'm thinking of doing the "double screen protector" like you have done....

Are you still happy with your set-up?

Does the Zagg stick down and stay down on the buttons after being used for awhile? and..
Do you think that you can remove the Zagg without disturbing the Minelab cover?

Toad, I'm thinking of doing the "double screen protector" like you have done....

Are you still happy with your set-up?

Does the Zagg stick down and stay down on the buttons after being used for awhile? and..
Do you think that you can remove the Zagg without disturbing the Minelab cover?

Yep, still happy and yes the zagg is still sticking well to the buttons. However the clear see through part of the deanos cover sticks to the zagg underneath and makes it difficult to remove the deanos from the detector. It's like the two plastics (deanos and zagg) have bonded together. I can separate them, but I have to use something to stick up under the deanos cover to pry them apart before the cover will slip off. Don't know about removing the zagg without disturbing the minelab cover...hadn't had to do that yet.

Back
Top Bottom