equinox 800

anybody know what the wait time on the equinox 800 thru kellyco is ?

A buddy ordered one in March, it took him two weeks to get a response from Kellyco but finally they responded and said hopefully by end of July. Bwhahahhahahaha

Plenty of other dealers. Click on the "List all Sponsors" link in the upper right hand corner of the screen. 600s can be had immediately and 800s are popping up. If you don't care, most vendors take your order and may be able to ship in around 6-8 weeks.

I kept looking around constantly hoping for one to pop up at a dealer. Finally found one Tuesday morning and ordered it, supposedly it’ll be here Monday. :shock:

A buddy ordered one in March, it took him two weeks to get a response from Kellyco but finally they responded and said hopefully by end of July. Bwhahahhahahaha

Plenty of other dealers. Click on the "List all Sponsors" link in the upper right hand corner of the screen. 600s can be had immediately and 800s are popping up. If you don't care, most vendors take your order and may be able to ship in around 6-8 weeks.

Not just kellyco, all major dealers have huge back log. Bart also has a long back log on 800s

Not just kellyco, all major dealers have huge back log. Bart also has a long back log on 800s

Sure, but here is what's interesting... If you monitor social media detecting sites, you'll see dealers in Ireland, England, and Germany have these on the shelves and waiting to sell. And then there are stores like Cabellas where folks monitor the online status of 800's and as soon as they say "in stock", they hit buy-now and a week later have the detector. :shock:

Sure, but here is what's interesting... If you monitor social media detecting sites, you'll see dealers in Ireland, England, and Germany have these on the shelves and waiting to sell. And then there are stores like Cabellas where folks monitor the online status of 800's and as soon as they say "in stock", they hit buy-now and a week later have the detector. :shock:

None of which is the dealers fault. I ordered 3 800s one each from 3 different dealers, got the first in one month, the 2nd is in route after 5 weeks, third is still waiting. I could have but refused to buy from Cabellas because they do not support the hobby, dealers do.

Why wait at Kellyco?
They are pretty much the same price everywhere call around and find one.

absolutely!! my feelings exactly we can build thousands of cars in this country ,but putting together the equivalent of a calculator on a stick and distributing them is a daunting task .I wonder if its a marketing ploy? :?:

Its not just kellyco, its just really tough to get right now. I went with the 600, not because I couldn't get the 800, but because I only hunt on the beach, so no need for gold mode. I was calling everyone and finally found the 600.

Back
Top Bottom