Garrett PP AT, Minelab Profind 35 or Fischer F-Pulse. Need help deciding.

Despotes

Which pin pointer do you guys recommend as far as reliability, performance and ease of use? The Garrett seems really popular--The Pro Find 35 has/had issues, but has best ease of adjustments--And the F-Pulse seems decent, but not many reviews.

Out of the 3 the carrot is all I can speak for, I love mine... no problems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been using a Vibra Probe for the last several years. Still works great.

I've use and really like the whites trx. Last year I bought a f-pulse and I started grabbing it more than the trx. Unfortunately it quit working in Nov and I had to send it in for replacement. I don't know if it was a fluke or not.. I still like using it though.

Which pin pointer do you guys recommend as far as reliability, performance and ease of use? The Garrett seems really popular--The Pro Find 35 has/had issues, but has best ease of adjustments--And the F-Pulse seems decent, but not many reviews.

Here's my 2 cents on 2 of the 3 you have listed...

Attachments

• pub_mi-4_mi-6_uk.jpg
    pub_mi-4_mi-6_uk.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 628
I have a Whites TRX and a ProFind 35. I really like the TRX. I've tried using the ProFind several times and don't find it very ergonomic.

Another vote for the TRX. The depth of it is very impressive.

I have both the carrot and the Tek-point (pretty much the same with the fisher except green colored). I greatly prefer the Tek-point over the carrot because of its depth, multi-freq and disregard for mineralization. Most of the time, I can easily pinpoint even before digging.

Back
Top Bottom