Any f11 users?

Cboogie

Anybody use the f11? Currently using the compadre want something with a screen. Really wanting the F2 but noticed they are no longer in production.

Hi,
I own an F44 for my grown kids to use when they visit me so they won't be overwhelmed with a Deus or Equinox. It is the feature rich cousin of the F11 and F22. It works very well here in highly mineralized Colorado and would be great for milder soil conditions plus it is weatherproof/waterproof like the F22. There is a good review on the All Metal site for the F22 and maybe the F11. For the money the F22, if you have mild soil and the F44 are great intermediate level, low cost detectors.

good luck,
Jeff

Cboogie: said:
Anybody use the f11? Currently using the compadre want something with a screen. Really wanting the F2 but noticed they are no longer in production.
I haven't used the F11. I have used other lowest-end detector models with a visual display and, overall, I was not impressed.

Then, again, I have also owned and used a few Compadre's and, while they work, I was still overall left unimpressed. But why? Yes, the F11, the Compadre and other bottom-dollar models can work and will find stuff, but I prefer to own and use models that provide a few more useful features and functions in order to get the better performance possible for a variety of sites.

I have owned and used my favorite Tesoro models since mid-'83. They can work well in almost any application, and I currently have three of my all-time favorite Tesoro's in my Outfit. One travels with me all the time. It appears you are most likely just into traditional Coin Hunting in the typical public access places like parks and schools, a beach, parking strips, yards, etc.

Along with my three Tesoro's, and several Nokta-Makro units I rely on for serious Relic Hunting conditions, I have a few urban Coin Hunting models that work well, are affordable, and feature a visual Target ID display. These include a Teknetics Omega 8000 and a Fisher F44.

A brand new F44 can be purchased for $309 from a reputable retailer, and very low-use, clean F44's can be had for less. I'm wrapping up my 54th year in this great sport and I don't hesitate at all to suggest you consider the F44 as a worthwhile Coin Hunting model to complement your Compadre. I keep a 7" Concentric coil mounted on my primary-use F44, and I have a smaller 5" DD on a spare lower rod for use in trashier, brushier or confined spaces.

Monte

Have a look at the F22 with the 11"DD coil......it takes 2 AA batts, and I bet it would be one heck of a money maker...
I got the F-22 back in October. Just getting started. I have a CORS Strike coil that I just added. The 9in coil works good here in NC. Overall I like the F-22. Nice to start out on.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

thanks for the input, still window shopping. Looking at the f22 and f44 as my choices. Gonna do some more research .

Back
Top Bottom