My 2018 MDing Wrap-up (Second Year Finds)

Wolf-Dog

Elite Member
Looking back at 2018, although once again, I didn't find anything valuable (that I know of :laughing:) I had a wonderful time detecting with my dad, brother, & sister. The suspense of not knowing what the next plug may hold, whether it's clad, an old coin, a relic, or even trash, is such a thrill. l:mder: :mder: :mder: :mder:

The following things were found in our yard, at tot-lots, a friends house, and one beach. :D

First pic is of all the clad I found, totaling 152 Coins worth $10.40 FV. I reached my goal of $10+ FTY. :woot:

Second pic is of my other cool finds. Starting left to right, a toy skateboard, a necklace charm and 3 buttons. In the center are all the bullets I found (in our backyard target range :lol:). And lastly, 2 headstamps and what looks like it might be a toy key. :grin:

Thank you for looking, happy hunting, & God bless in 2019! :mder:

15466298385711.jpg
15466302043950.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats ! You have to start someplace. As you said its not always about the finds its enjoying time out with family and loved ones. Its great youre able to share this great hobby together....Good luck to you in 2019 ! HH

Congrats on the finds. I'm looking forward to the treasures you'll find this year. Stay out there and dig, this is your year!!

Your Family has been a GREAT addition to this forum and Wonderful representatives to this amazing Sport! Nice work and heres to a enjoyable New Year!

Congrats ! You have to start someplace. As you said its not always about the finds its enjoying time out with family and loved ones. Its great youre able to share this great hobby together....Good luck to you in 2019 ! HH
Thanks, Arw! :D I really do enjoy detecting with my family. :mder:

Congrats on the finds. I'm looking forward to the treasures you'll find this year. Stay out there and dig, this is your year!!
Thanks, Junkminer! :D Hopefully I'll have an even better year than in 2018. :mder: Hope you do well, too. :grin:

Your Family has been a GREAT addition to this forum and Wonderful representatives to this amazing Sport! Nice work and heres to a enjoyable New Year!
Thanks, Mud-puppy! :D I really appreciate your kind words. :yes:

I think it's great you are able to share this great hobby with your family, That's where the real treasure is! Congrats on a great year and Happy Hunting in 2019!

I remember those toy skateboards. You were supposed to use two fingers and ride them around, and even do tricks. Seems pretty weird now. Nice job this year, hopefully 2019 is just as good.

Attachments

• 140231384.jpg
    140231384.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 361

Totally agree with Andy. Besides you had a year of trading information here on the forum that will help you more in the future. A very good year Wolf indeed. Trapper

I think it's great you are able to share this great hobby with your family, That's where the real treasure is! Congrats on a great year and Happy Hunting in 2019!
Thanks, Ron! :D You're exactly right. :mder:

I remember those toy skateboards. You were supposed to use two fingers and ride them around, and even do tricks. Seems pretty weird now. Nice job this year, hopefully 2019 is just as good.
Thanks, Bagelbites! :D That is pretty neat. :)

Congrats on all your finds...you did very well!
Thanks for the kind words, John! :D

You've earned yourself a good howl at the moon, Wolfy! I see you hitting some awesome finds this year.
Thanks, Blaise! :D I sure hope so. :mder:

Keep up the great work this year!
Thanks, Tom! :D Will do my best. :detector:

Sounds like you had a fun time with your family! That finger skateboard is quite nice. Good luck for this year :)
Thanks, Sandgroper! :D I really did. :mder:

Totally agree with Andy. Besides you had a year of trading information here on the forum that will help you more in the future. A very good year Wolf indeed. Trapper
Thanks, Trapper! :D I did learn a lot more from the forum this year, hopefully my stats will be improved. :yes: It was fun following your threads this past year, 410 silvers! :wow2:

Last edited:
Congrats on your season, Wolfie! :woot: I had so much fun hunting with you this year (even if you did by far surpass my measly clad total :D). Great job; and, Lord-willing, we will both have an even better year in 2019 with our new machines & gear from our gift exchange partners!

P.S. Sweet layout in the second pic (well, the first one too, of course ;)).

Congrats on your season, Wolfie! :woot: I had so much fun hunting with you this year (even if you did by far surpass my measly clad total :D). Great job; and, Lord-willing, we will both have an even better year in 2019 with our new machines & gear from our gift exchange partners!

P.S. Sweet layout in the second pic (well, the first one too, of course ;)).

Thanks, Princess! :D It was much fun for me, as well. :detector:

Good job, Garrett! :D Congratulations on your finds. :D Maybe this year, we can put some of it in the gas tank as we run here and there. ;) ;) :D

Love you & God bless, Dad

Back
Top Bottom