White's Service

Homerun04

Elite Member
I recently returned my DFX to White's Electronics for service, as I was having issues with the audio output. I am a very hard user, and work my machine in some very rugged conditions. I am amazed at the level of service I received from Whites.

In fact, I am shocked. I received my DFX back today. White's put in a new PCB board, a new touch pad, a new audio jack, a new protective screen, and a new arm rest - simply because they felt mine were getting old and worn. Wow - talk about amazing service.

They basically gave me a new DFX just for being a customer......the fixed my problem and gave me a ton of new items.

I have never owned a Minelab or any other detector, so I cannot speak to their service. But as for me, I will NEVER buy anything other then a White's.

Keep up the great work, guys...!!

Signed,
A very Satisfied Customer.

I have never owned a Minelab or any other detector, so I cannot speak to their service. But as for me, I will NEVER buy anything other then a White's.
Signed,
A very Satisfied Customer.

It's very unusual to ever have to send a Minelab in for any kind of repair--they're built tough!

It's very unusual to ever have to send a Minelab in for any kind of repair--they're built tough!
I am sure that is true....but in fairness to White's, I really beat the s**t out of my DFX.........I am sure if I had a Minelab it would have the same issues.....

Just curious...how much did they charge you for all the work and was it still under warranty? I have heard nothing but good things about White's service which says a lot in todays day in age.

Glad to hear there are some companys out there that care for their customers unlike the one out of Texas that I had dealings with recently. :(

I broke my arm rest piece last week. I told them and they had the piece at my door step 2 days after. White's service is outstanding!

well I had to send in my minelab 7 times over a 8 month period, the last trip they sent me a new machine.All machines break down no matter who makes them.

Not surprised

White's replaced my Beach Hunter n/c 6 months beyond the warrantee. It was leaking for the second time. They took the hit. I will never change brands. Buy American....Gil

Sure is nice knowing that their are companies such as White's that take care of their customers. Tesoro is another company that takes exceptional care of their customers & am sure that Garrett does also. I have heard good and bad about the service from the company down in Texas. Steve.

By my own stupidity, I screwed up the case on my Surf PI Pro. I emailed Whites, told them I could swap the electronics, and asked how much a new case would be. They replied asking for my address to ship a new case, free of charge. It came with a new top, bottom, o-ring, all pots and knobs, and the watertight pigtail for the coil. Basically, everything but the circuit board and coil. They even paid the shipping. They are simply awesome at customer service.

whites has excellent service on there machines..another good one is tesoro..i bought a basically new cibola second hand and also my tejon was bought second hand...i sent them both in in january just for a "tune up" they replaced all the nuts and bolts on the cibola and fixed the battery door that had issues but i never mentioned it to them..they also put brand new coils on both machines they said mine where a bit "scratched up" they didnt charge me a dime and had both machines back in a week.

Do you think where you send your detector will change the service they give you? Whites has 3 service centers, one on the east coast, one in the midwest and one in the west. The real whites electronics is in the west and the other 2 are qualified technicians. I'm gonna be sending my machine in soon and was just wondering.

Whites Service

Tues. my son and I drove down to Sweet Home and visited Whites factory.
He had just gotten a MXT on e-bay and the screen was damaged a bit.
The extra coil had wires pulled out.
Mary who met us said look around at the museaum.
30 min. later called us back. New cover and new coil!
Total cost - $0. Well we just had to get some extra goodies then.LOL
Thank you Whites and Mary!

Greydigger

White's is

One of the reasons experienced hunters always recommend American detector companies to folks just starting out. This thread in all honesty is as good as any paid for ad by White's for their products. It gets a lot of hits by members as well as lurkers and other passerbys interested in the hobby. I am happy with my machines, not to say I would'nt be just as satisfied with a Tesoro, First Texas product, or any of the others. It's a ford/chevy thing. We like what we own, and are more than willing to let others know how well we were treated. If you spend your hard earned money on an imported product that fails you, you may get it replaced by the seller, but........you still will have that nagging feeling you should have spent the extra 100 on
something far better with good backing from the manufacturer...;). Gil

RE:service

Glad to hear all of these positive reports for White's service. This last Monday I had to send in my pinpointer that quit working. Makes me comfortable seeing all the ++++ feedback lookforward to getting my equipment back from them Chris Rammy and the boys

Whites has superb customer service... there are several companies in the US that have really got the message... good service, return busines.. good references... White's is one of those companies. RickO

Back
Top Bottom