Anyone familiar with Pioneer EV MD?

Ducksoup

Its all my mother in laws fault.. honest! She had to go and buy a MD for my brother in law (who didn't have much desire to use it so she re-aquired it from him) and then she had the nerve to let me try it.. she knows I have an addictive personality to adventures (why else would I have married her daughter!) Anyway, she bought one from Wal-mart and then let me try it... I am hooked. I don't have much of a budget for these things since I am a newlywed but was wondering if anyone had thoughts on the Pioneer EX MD. So far I've found $0.14 and a dozen pulltabs, some nails, a happy face pin, a half dozen bobby pins (at the beach) and some tinfoil.

Thanks for the info Oz :) I don't have the detector in front of me atm.. mom in law stole it back!

Last edited:
Its all my mother in laws fault.. honest! She had to go and buy a MD for my brother in law (who didn't have much desire to use it so she re-aquired it from him) and then she had the nerve to let me try it.. she knows I have an addictive personality to adventures (why else would I have married her daughter!) Anyway, she bought one from Wal-mart and then let me try it... I am hooked. I don't have much of a budget for these things since I am a newlywed but was wondering if anyone had thoughts on the Pioneer EV MD. So far I've found $0.14 and a dozen pulltabs, some nails, a happy face pin, a half dozen bobby pins (at the beach) and some tinfoil.
EV? Cannot find that anywhere on the WWW. You mean EX perhaps :?:

Based on 12 ratings (Walmart site) it has received 4 or 5 stars from the users. The one bonus to cheap (price wise) detectors is if you can hit tot lots you may be able to pay it off within a year, then you sell it for what half you paid for it and then move a step or two up :yes:

http://www.detecting.com/pdffiles/Bounty_PioneerEX.pdf

And welcome to the "I am hooked" club :lol:

Back
Top Bottom