1600's street tear out! Updated! FINALE Pt.5!

cellrdwellr

Elite Member
Hey everyone, had the chance to hunt that street tear out last night and it did not disappoint! Here's a couple coins found last night. The 1918 S walker was my first signal, and I was able to add a few more coins including a 1869 2 cent piece and a matron large cent currently being tumbled as it was toasty, hoping to get a date. My buddy (ATdigger82) hit the Spanish silver and later, a merc right on top of the ground! Lots of Relics as well but wanted to do a big post including everything when it's all said and done, which as some of you know, these opportunities go just as fast as they arrive. More pics to come! I'm going back tonight, I'm guessing they put some pavement down, but certainly not all of it. Stay tuned folks and happy hunting out there!

UPDATE: Skip to page 4 for part 5!

Attachments

• IMG_2344.jpg
    IMG_2344.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 1,191
  • IMG_2346.jpg
    IMG_2346.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 1,180
  • IMG_2349.jpg
    IMG_2349.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 1,186
  • IMG_2350.jpg
    IMG_2350.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 1,180
  • IMG_2347.jpg
    IMG_2347.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 1,174
  • IMG_2348.jpg
    IMG_2348.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 1,192
Last edited:
That kid finds more surface silver than anyone. I have no doubt he was getting out of the car and the reale jumped out of the ground and into his pocket.

Congrats that looks like a great opportunity..........now on to the viking hoard buried under that street!

Make sure you have your bright green vest on that says Highway Department so you don't get hit! :laughing: If BCK is with ya, you might want a hard hat too . . .:roll: Great finds and congrats friend!

You guys in New England absolutely kill me...congrats, again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I HATE you east coast guys. Nice finds. Great in-situ shots! PS: Did I mention I hate you east coast guys ? :roll:

HUGE congratulations to you and your buddy.
Be sure to spend as much time there as possible, you will not get to hit it again in your lifetime.

Back
Top Bottom