Garret Ace 250 w/ 4.5in Sniper Coil for 200?

ZachSS

Garret Ace 250 w/ 4.5in Sniper Coil & Garret Headphones for $200 in good condition also comes with the box and manuals & dvd, would you say this would be a good buy for being used for under a year?

Thanks,
Zach!

That sounds like a new price to me. I paid $300 for the proformance package with 2 coils, headphones, and other misc. stuff new from a dealer in KC and just the detector with the 6 x 9 coil was about $212 so sounds high to me.

That sounds like a new price to me. I paid $300 for the proformance package with 2 coils, headphones, and other misc. stuff new from a dealer in KC and just the detector with the 6 x 9 coil was about $212 so sounds high to me.

I understand what you mean, so what would a good price be for what he is offering you think?

If the sniper coil is all that it comes with you are going to want something a little bigger as the 6 x 9 is what it comes standard with so if it was me I would say in the $150 range.

Alright will do, I'm in no rush to get one since it's winter and I wouldn't be searching much because I can't even get a knife past 1.5in in this frozen ground.

Back
Top Bottom