fisher pointer

trbst11

Is the fishter pointer that comes with the fisher f2 any good? I was gonna the f2, lesche digging tool and garrett pro pointer but the deal comes with a fisher pointer already.

I have rhe fisher pinpointer that came with it and it does work and its free so get it.it is a pain to pin point wirh since you have to be with in a 1/4 inch of the object to use set it off but ive found plenty of stuff with it. I like that it skinny so I just pinpointed the target with the md then stabbed the fisher pinpointer in the ground till it goes off now you found your target just pop it out.

Im buying the garrett next week cause it is better in lots of aspects mainly if it cuts down on located objects then its worth it.

When I got one in a package, I didn't even take it out of the plastic. I sold it un-used on Ebay for about $40, which was more than it was worth to me.

I have the same Fisher Pin Pointer, came with unit, and then turned around and purchased a Garrett's Pro-Pointer because the Garrett's is so much better!!!

Garrett Pro-Pointer Rules!!!

I did the same as Longhair. As soon as I got mine I put it on Ebay and it brought between $35-$40, can't remember now. Either way that took a lot of the sting out of the price of the Garrett. Once I used the Garrett I realize it is worth the money. I know people have hunted without them for decades but once you start using one I don't know if I would go hunting if mine was out of commission for a couple days.

I got a Fisher pinpointer with a detector. It is not as sensitive as it should be so I tweeked it a little bit and got twice the range out of it. It still is not nearly as good as the Garrett but better than nothing.

You can make the Fisher more sensitive by taking a strip of aluminum foil about a 1/4" wide and long enough to wrap around the probe. Turn the pinpointer on and set it, then wrap the foil around the probe and slide it toward the tip until the pinpointer buzzes, move it back just to where it quits buzzing. Now tape the foil to the probe in that position. This will just about double the range.

I got a Fisher pinpointer with a detector. It is not as sensitive as it should be so I tweeked it a little bit and got twice the range out of it. It still is not nearly as good as the Garrett but better than nothing.

You can make the Fisher more sensitive by taking a strip of aluminum foil about a 1/4" wide and long enough to wrap around the probe. Turn the pinpointer on and set it, then wrap the foil around the probe and slide it toward the tip until the pinpointer buzzes, move it back just to where it quits buzzing. Now tape the foil to the probe in that position. This will just about double the range.

Holy cow that really worked before you almost had to touch the target now its like 2 inches away how'd you figure that out oops gotta go diggers is on going to see how much juice they find

by the way. I called bart at big boys today and got a at pro, garret pro pointer, and lesche tool. i stopped screwing around the the f2 idea. I feel good about my purchase now.

Back
Top Bottom