Todays hunt

bibelot

Forum Supporter
I took the Deleon out today since I have been neglecting to use it with the newer additions. Nothing to write home about but any day out metal detecting is better than any day at work or not being able to go metal detecting.:yes:

DSC02895.JPG

That's a lot of good targets,how's it do on nickels

You see the 2 square tabs pictured and the can slaw piece. They will bounce to nickel id tab with a little depth to them. Shallower square tabs chime in as a sharper, more brittle tone. I'm a little rusty with the single tone but its so easy to tell the smoother round coin tones. I thought I had a ring but it proved to be a bottle cap about 7 " deep. It sounded good, I knew it wasn't a coin from id but I didn't want to pass up a chance on a ring. I'm long overdue to find another ring, today wasn't it .:lol:

Upper right sure looks like a chain breaker tool for a bicycle minus the twisty end piece.

And your right about beats work or any day not detecting, which is where I've been for too long :(

Upper right sure looks like a chain breaker tool for a bicycle minus the twisty end piece.

And your right about beats work or any day not detecting, which is where I've been for too long :(
You are right, Wouldn't think that you would find them in a field but you never know what kids are going to have.

Thank you all for the responses.

Back
Top Bottom