moomba

Hello all. My name is steve and I just signed up for this great forum. I sign in as moomba. I am in northeast Indiana and have been detecting fo about 35 years. I use whites 5900 di pro sl with the tone modification done, 6000 xl pro and various Tesoros. I enjoy taking summer trips to Pennsylvannia for some spots I have and put the coil over some old stuff. Hopefully I can learn some things fro m all of You and possibly contribute. thanks...........steve

Last edited:
Hello all. My name is steve and I just signed up for this great forum. I sign in as moomba. I am in northeast Indiana and have been detecting fo about 35 years. I use whites 5900 di pro sl with the tone modification done, 6000 xl pro and various Tesoros. I enjoy taking summer trips to Pennsylvannia for some spots I have and put the coil over some old stuff. Hopefully I can learn some things fro m all of You and possibly contribute. thanks...........steve

I have also used the 5900 di pro for a number of years for large deep float copper in the upper peninsula of Michigan . Great machine for big copper . But not for coins now days. Welcome to the forum. Lot of good people here. Glad &HH

Back
Top Bottom