Silvers #27-#31 FTY

coin whisperer

Elite Member
After work today I grabbed my gear and headed out to door knock. I remembered a 1940’s era house with a big front yard I wanted to hunt. About two months ago I rode to it but there was a older guy putting fertilizer down on the yard so I thought it would be a bad idea to ask him could I detect. Well today I said screw it I’m riding by and knocking so when I knocked on the door the wife answered and told me to knock myself out!! I could tell the yard had fill dirt but I did squeak out 5 silver dimes and two wheaties. Some of the dimes were 8” deep and a couple were 3” deep. The lady confirmed after I got through hunting that the yard has had extensive fill dirt put in. I also found a dog tag that belonged to a poodle that she loved to death and she was very happy to have something from her libbie that passed a few years ago. Ty for looking and HH!
4543474094a761baf958152b3c73e02a.jpg

a8c64d840ebb076d1187e59c73b9990a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice hunting CW! Door knocking is definitely a skill I wish I had, people just aren't all that friendly around here.
Every time out I drive by 1700s properties on my way to the pounded parks and schools I hunt .
Big Congrats, A 5 silver day is fantastic!

Nice hunting CW! Door knocking is definitely a skill I wish I had, people just aren't all that friendly around here.

Every time out I drive by 1700s properties on my way to the pounded parks and schools I hunt .

Big Congrats, A 5 silver day is fantastic!

You should really just ask!!! All they can say is yes or no and it’s always a no if you don’t ask

Nice haul Vic, a 5 silver day is a great accomplishment these days. It seems private residences are about the only places left for multiple silver hunts. Saw your comment on the tic-toc post, trying to relight the fire heh ? Good luck and HH Mark

Nice haul Vic, a 5 silver day is a great accomplishment these days. It seems private residences are about the only places left for multiple silver hunts. Saw your comment on the tic-toc post, trying to relight the fire heh ? Good luck and HH Mark

Ty, yea I gotta give ole Jerry a hard time lol!

Back
Top Bottom