3 more silver tonite........

goes4ever

Elite Member
Knocked on a door tonite and the owner said NO. So I asked him if I could hunt the large curb strips in front of his house and he said that was fine. Got several wheats, a 1926 buffalo, silver war nickel, 1940 merc, and a sterling ring. Man I bet his yard is loaded! Gotta love them curb strips spent well over an hour on his curb!

Attachments

• dirty 6-26.jpg
    dirty 6-26.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 223
  • 6-26-14.jpg
    6-26-14.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 220
  • 6-26 silver.jpg
    6-26 silver.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 223
Somebody said no to you??????

They must be new to your area...... I bet they are from my parts!

Awesome job on the curb!

Somebody said no to you??????

They must be new to your area...... I bet they are from my parts!

Awesome job on the curb!
I actually door knocked there two yrs ago and he said no then as well, saw him working outside today and stopped to see if he changed his mind :laughing::laughing: but at least today he let me do his curbs :D

I actually door knocked there two yrs ago and he said no then as well, saw him working outside today and stopped to see if he changed his mind :laughing::laughing: but at least today he let me do his curbs :D

I've never had luck at the curbs I've tried but at the same time I have not hunted that many. Your curb hunts give me the inspiration I need to hunt them!

Minelab CTX Dirty30-Teknetics T2 Se

I've never had luck at the curbs I've tried but at the same time I have not hunted that many. Your curb hunts give me the inspiration I need to hunt them!

Minelab CTX Dirty30-Teknetics T2 Se
I use the small coil, many are trashy

Nice work man. Yet another coin I have yet to find. Buffalo. Along with an indian penny. :) Gotta keep an eye on that house. If it ever goes up for sale you gotta hit up new owners. :) How old of a house is it?

Nice finds! Way to turn that NO around!
rarely do I accept the first no, in town I ALWAYS say can I at least hunt the curb strip. EVEN though I know it is city owned, if the owner is there I ask

Nice work man. Yet another coin I have yet to find. Buffalo. Along with an indian penny. :) Gotta keep an eye on that house. If it ever goes up for sale you gotta hit up new owners. :) How old of a house is it?
it is late 1800s

Nice work man, cleaned that curb strip up proper!

Something out those old plain sterling bands I really like...

<*)))>{

Back
Top Bottom