Couldn't believe my eye's

Congratulations Serial! That is a find of a lifetime. Keep pounding that place till there isn't even an iffy signal left.:D

A lot of the good stuff coming in lately was found using an Ace 250/350. Just admit it.

I wasn't comparing the two detectors, I was saying maybe with an upgraded model he can pluck out new targets. Every machine is different.

Once again congrats on a beautiful find.

Isaac

Wow! What a find!!! Truly incredible the condition and that you've found two!!! Keep hitting that property. Can't wait for when you upgrade to that AT Pro. I know you hate me now and all but I am really happy for you... also a bit envious ;) BIG congrats on a stellar find!!! Thanks for sharing.

Yes the higher end detectors definately have their place. Gotta know how to use them though. :grin:

He's right though.. The AT Pro will recover you even more and deeper coins/relics.

I'm not totally convinced on the depth but I think a higher end detector will keep you from digging up the whole park at once. The Op found a great item at 6 inches down. If someone would have a higher end detector and not have it set up right by losing depth or discriminating out too much they could have missed it. :grin:

I'm not totally convinced on the depth but I think a higher end detector will keep you from digging up the whole park at once. The Op found a great item at 6 inches down. If someone would have a higher end detector and not have it set up right by losing depth or discriminating out too much they could have missed it. :grin:

Considering I've owned and mastered both the AT Pro and Ace 250 (now moving to etrac) I can guarantee the AT Pro will trump the 250.. in Pro mode.

Enough guys, this thread isn't about the detector it's about the find!!!!

If you are not congratulating Serial on his find your comments don't belong here.

If you guys want to debate detectors start another thread !!!

If you are not congratulating Serial on his find your comments don't belong here.

Thanks Twisted! I was about to say the same thing!!

Back on topic, that is an awesome find Serial!!:yes:

Thanks everyone for taking the time out and congratulating my find. And thank you T for lining it out :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom