ENDED Bring On Summer!

Congratulations Gary. Since I did not win I am glad to see that the winner is in South Carolina. Good luck with that new machine.

Thanks George !!!!

I told my wife about winning the contest and said since I'll have 2 detectors now maybe occasionally she might want to go along with me, she didn't say yes, but she didn't say no either, with her that is a good sign that she likely will consider it :lol:

Awesome job and Congratulations! I unfortunately forgot to post my numbers last night 🤐

Thanks Rigoler !!!!

I usually had to try to make sure to enter within a day or two after the last drawing as I know how I can easily get busy and forget, I'm not sure but I might have had only one or two weeks where I forgot to enter in time, I definitely would have felt bummed out if I hadn't entered this past week with the winning numbers I had, I would have felt like wow :shock:

Congrats man! I’m happy for ya. You’ll enjoy your new nox. I upgraded from a bounty hunter treasure hunter to a nox 600. It’s a huge difference.

Thanks again scuba... it was fun but dang it lasted forever lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Rigoler !!!!

So you usually waited till right before the drawing. I usually had to try to make sure to enter within a day or two after the last drawing as I know how I can easily get busy and forget, I'm not sure but I might have had only one or two weeks where I forgot to enter in time, I definitely would have felt bummed out if I hadn't entered this past week with the winning numbers I had, I would have felt like wow :shock:

Haha I consider myself a procrastinator! Living on the edge of due dates! :laughing:

Haha I consider myself a procrastinator! Living on the edge of due dates! :laughing:

:laughing:

I'd get in trouble with my wife, she likes things paid on time and preferably sooner :lol:

I usually pay most of our bills for the month about the first of the month even though most of them are not due till way later in the month :lol:

Congrats man! I’m happy for ya. You’ll enjoy your new nox. I upgraded from a bounty hunter treasure hunter to a nox 600. It’s a huge difference.

Thanks again scuba... it was fun but dang it lasted forever lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks L0S3R !!!!

From what I read the 600 and 800 are both great detectors !

Originally I would have won the 600 and would have been very happy with it, but Scuba was nice enough to realize I was not close to any beaches and did not need the scoop so offered to upgrade it to the 800 instead of getting the scoop so I'll be getting the 800, but I am sure you are very right, the Nox will be a very noticeable improvement from the Bounty Hunter :lol:

GKL win

Thanks George !!!!

I told my wife about winning the contest and said since I'll have 2 detectors now maybe occasionally she might want to go along with me, she didn't say yes, but she didn't say no either, with her that is a good sign that she likely will consider it :lol:

As long as she didn't roll her eyes :laughing:

Congrats Gary, hope you enjoy the new machine!

Thanks Scuba for the fun for the past year. I know I posted more than I have in the past.

Big congrats GKL! What a great prize, you will enjoy it!

Thanks Ron !

…..from what I've been reading people really like their 800's !!!!

Congrats Gary, hope you enjoy the new machine!

Thanks Scuba for the fun for the past year. I know I posted more than I have in the past.

Thanks rusty !

I think I will enjoy it somewhat more than my Bounty Hunter :lol:

Back
Top Bottom