Been A While, But You'll Be Impressed

mysteriousnesss

Elite Member
So I know it's been a while since my last post, and you guys seem like a pretty close-knit group, but I figured it was time to share what I've found so far this year. I've done pretty well for myself including my first trifecta (merc, barber, and rosie) and found some pretty exceptional silver. Most, if not all of these goodies, come from a park that's adjacent to my house! Who knew silver could be found so close to home!? This is the accumulation of approximately 4 visits and 10 plus hours of work, so let me knew what you all think.

Attachments

• IMG_0124.jpg
    IMG_0124.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 493
  • IMG_0120.jpg
    IMG_0120.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 490
  • IMG_0126.jpg
    IMG_0126.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 491
  • IMG_0128.jpg
    IMG_0128.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 494
  • IMG_0118.jpg
    IMG_0118.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 490
The last pendant is gigantic, any idea why it opens up like this? Thought maybe a match case or a coin holder, ideas would be appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_0119.jpg
    IMG_0119.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 485
Maybe it held holy water or something like that cause it looks religious.. Congrats on the silver, what part of boston you from??

I'm from Mission Hill, lived here for almost 4 years for college. What about yourself? Also any cremation pendants I find tend to have a cross on them somewhere but this one seems to be covered in flowers which I am aware also tend to symbolize the loss of someone.

I think you've done well and should be going back to that park. Go slow and listen for the deeper signals. If you found an Indian and a Barber there must be more.

You were right I'm impressed, is the pendent silver? Great find what ever it held... Back in the old days, woman used to put perfume (Powder) in things. So when they were around someone your something that smelled BAD, they would just take a sniff. (Maybe that will ease the pain, of thinking it was ashes)
All great finds,:cool:

Back
Top Bottom