• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

UPDATE!!! Watch out for kellyco...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtb2017

Elite Member

UPDATE!!!:

I got a call early this morning from Kellyco. I will say this. I stand corrected!!! They have the coil in stock. And it will be on my doorstep friday by noon. I guess there really busy. So it looks like I will be getting my coil after all. Thanks for all the replys. hh gl -Joe

They may charge your card, and not ship your order. I ordered a coil from them the other day. Like 3 days ago [actually it was 4!].

They hit my card. Got their money. Where I come from, if you don't have something in stock, you can't charge for it as if you do. And when you buy something, it ships in 24...

Well I asked for my tracking information and low and behold my item has not shipped. Ill just have to wait for that tracking number until it ships.

Do they have it? Is the coil they listed online for sale in their warehouse? Its a consumer right not to be sold something some company does not have.

I will keep you posted, but before you do business with some one I would demand that the item in question is in stock. Obviously even in a busy season if a coil was in stock it would ship within 1 to 2 days.

What do you do? Deal with it, be patient. I am trying. But seriously, some company just said hey, "buy my product" :D and took my money. Its been 4 days today. I don't care what they say, they took my money and have not sent the "product".

I would not make a purchase now from kellyco. I would wait. Or confirm with a sales rep that the item is in stock and will ship within a reasonable amount of time.

hh gl -Joe the grump.

Cancel and get a better deal by talking to a sponsor on here... Top right of this page.

Kellyco does not have a good reputation on this site.. Mostly because of what they did to you..

<°)))>{

Cancel and get a better deal by talking to a sponsor on here... Top right of this page.

Kellyco does not have a good reputation on this site.. Mostly because of what they did to you..

+1

Happen to me

I always like to get an email confirmation that an item is actually in stock before I order it. That way you can a clear avenue to the right butt to chew if it ends up on back order!

You think that is bad... I ordered a SEF coil from them, they charged my card, and after a week of not shipping I called to see what was up. They said it would be 4-6 weeks before it shipped, yet it said "in stock" on the website.

Needless to say, I canceled the order.

It might be time to lodge a consumer complaint against them in massachusetts. I will probably cancel first thing tomorrow am if its not shipped. I will be on they phone early. hh gl. -Joe

Sorry for the inconvenience they have caused you, you're not alone. They used to have employees on here that would mostly do "damage control" post. I think they got tired of the complaints and left. GL Tom

Drop Kellyco from your vocabulary. Next time your in the market for anything MD related. Post it. With all the knowledge and experience on this forum, you cant go wrong. Good luck

Can't get anything from kellyco that a forum sponsor can't get you amd most likely with a better price.... let alone someone to contact if a problem is to arise with the product...

Can't get anything from kellyco that a forum sponsor can't get you amd most likely with a better price.... let alone someone to contact if a problem is to arise with the product...

I would bet that ALL the sponsors here would beat Kellyco pricewise and not try to pass off a bunch of cheap Chinese made junk as "valuable extras".
And I know for a fact that you will not get the service from them that you get from the sponsors here. Just spent an hour Sunday night corresponding with Bart at Big Boys Hobbies on an order I wanted to place. You will be hard pressed finding any big Box dealer to do that. As a matter of fact I am sure that every email I have sent him (and there have been many) were all returned within the hour.

The orders been canceled. And lesson learned. Shame on me. lol. I will pick some one else...a sponsor soon form my coil. Thanks for replys. hh gl -Joe

I ordered a specialized detector from kellyco once. They charged my card over $500 bucks and didn't ship for a month! I cancelled the order and found the exact same detector in the plumbing section at home depot for $25.00. Didn't come with the extra string tho...but that is ok.

plumbbob.jpg

I ordered a specialized detector from kellyco once. They charged my card over $500 bucks and didn't ship for a month! I cancelled the order and found the exact same detector in the plumbing section at home depot for $25.00. Didn't come with the extra string tho...but that is ok.

plumbbob.jpg

You're Bad!!! Now someone will start with their LRL's :lol:

KellyCo is a terrible company and have been playing the same games and selling the same worthless garbage for at least the 30 years I have known of them.

I guess I am the odd man out,,,,,,never had a bad experience from them, rather it was a purchase or a repair,,,,I believe any company will have ups and downs,,,,I am no cheer leader but have never had a problem,,,,GL HH

I bought my first (and last) detector from them years ago.

Called in and ordered over the phone giving the guy my CC number and within 3 days my CC company calls me saying someone ordered $1500 worth of pizza on the other side of the country.

It seems I bought pizza for the entire USC Football team.

I guess I am the odd man out,,,,,,never had a bad experience from them, rather it was a purchase or a repair,,,,I believe any company will have ups and downs,,,,I am no cheer leader but have never had a problem,,,,GL HH

You ought to order truck parts. I ordered a steering box conversion kit for my '56 f100 once. They had my money for three months. All $900 worth:shock: After I set a deadline with filing a complaint my money went back into my paypal in 5 minutes. I still don't have the steering box. The other companies all get it from one company to sell:shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom