1st Wetsuit Hunt Scores the Gold!

Cliff - agreed on being warmer and concentration AND general comfort. I love my CZ and Fisher has been great on repairs.

It's an EVO shorty, front zipper in 3mm. On sale at Diver's Direct for $47.99 There's no way I would've gone full length. The knee mobility for scooping would not have been good. I can go colder with this.

good start to your wet suit hunting,,,,,If you were I am in Florida that 3mil shortie wont cut it,,,,,I wear a 7mil full suit and at first it was a little stiff, BUT, I stay warm,,,,,,its loosened up from use,,,,,I just find that having my arms completely covered and legs covered with my suit tucked over my boots works,,,the water is so cold now, I use gloves many days,,,,,one day with my HP on a guy said I looked like from outer space,,,:laughing:good work on the gold,,,she is a pretty one,,,GL HH

Nice job on finding the goods!!

I to have a wetsuit on the way here. I shudder to or uh am glad there are no mirrors to walk by on the beach LOL...

I also have a camera like the go pro coming and will make sure it is pointed at anything but me! Otherwise if I posted a vid of say a profile view of myself nearly everyone will have to burn their eyes out to remove the vision, hahah

Glad to hear that the suits work well cant wait to give it a try.

Oh and what are the marks next to 14K? Any idea?

Nice work man!!

I love my wet suit too, comfort is a pirates best friend, after rum of course..

<*)))>{

Back
Top Bottom