#1! Wow!!

That's very creative.
I wish I was your age when I got hooked. It's not very fun being a college student focused on studies when you could be metal detecting or crh.

Haha it does make it harder for me to concentrate on my schoolwork being home all day when i've got artifacts right out my back door awaiting to be dug up. lol Thx man!

Well done and congratulations on # 1!!!!!

Thank you!

Thats Fantastic, Great job on a great presentation, you should be very proud of your self. Well done!

Thank you! The #1 does make the work all worth it!

I have the same problem, LOL :D

Haha As you know I had just gotten permission to hunt a new place and so tried to work as fast as I could (still took about 7 hours to do my school) so I could maybe have time to get out there that day. did get 45 minutes in ;)

Very impressive! Congratulations on the outstanding work!!

That's pretty cool being able introduce one of your hobbies into your schoolwork, and even come out with the number 1 top grade . Now if you use this right and plan it well enough , maybe you can get your parents to spring for a high dollar detector for you to get you some higher grades ,,,:lol:

Brag on dude!! You EARNED IT!

Excellent job and great research. It must have really been good to get a unanimous vote.

That's pretty cool being able introduce one of your hobbies into your schoolwork, and even come out with the number 1 top grade . Now if you use this right and plan it well enough , maybe you can get your parents to spring for a high dollar detector for you to get you some higher grades ,,,:lol:

Thx man! Best idea ive ever heard ;) sadly it only got me out of half of the dishes yesterday :roll:

Excellent job and great research. It must have really been good to get a unanimous vote.

Thx Robby! I talked with one judge later and he said my chemistry was so high that most of it went over the judges heads but i was able to explain it so well that they were able to understand it! I've been blessed with good speaking skills (won a big speech contest a few years back) which i believe also helped me a ton because the way you present it and your explaination is roughly 30% of your score.

Back
Top Bottom