Anti-Theft Lunch Bag

Carol K

Co-owner
Admin
If you've ever had your lunch stolen, you know the the frustration and anger it causes. You know the revenge and ill-will it inspires. And you know that no matter how well you try to hide your lunch bag at the back of the refrigerator, something's gonna be missing when you open it. Well, lament no more. The Anti-Theft Lunch Bag to the rescue . . .

Anti-Theft Lunch Bag

:lol::lol::lol: Good one Carol.. thanks... we had that problem here at work... I put up a hidden camera and we caught the individual.. -fired them. RickO

Years back some worker in Japan was having someone steal his lunch so he concocted some 'weird' sandwich up and found out the perp was his boss. His boss got the employee fired, aint the system great :mad:

On the other hand (this could be an urban legend) someone told me someone they knew was having their lunch stolen so they cooked up a ken-l-ration hamburger and during lunch announced they hoped the person enjoyed eating fried up dog food. Never had their lunch pilfered again :yes:

Carol, Great idea! Besides keeping your food safe from thieves, the bags would make a great conversation piece as you dig into your lunch. Curt

I had the same problem twice, once at work and at the place where I lived at the time. I was in a share house for awhile. We shared all the benefits of a house, except you had your own food, room and toiletries etc. But someone kept take some of my food out of the fridge. So I became quiet accustomed to Cayenne Pepper on all my sandwiches and in some of the things I had in the fridge. Funny, my sandwich never got stolen again, and the thief at the house moved out. To this day I still eat Cayenne Pepper sandwiches.

Oh yea, almost forgot this one... I used to make up a bowl of popcorn, butter, salt etc. It was perfect to sit and watch a movie or game. But as soon as I sat down, the wife and kids would take my bowl and say thanks. So I went back and made up another more perfect bowl. Only to relinquish it to the family again. Not to be out done, I made up another perfect specimen of popcorn, more butter, and salt with Tabasco Sauce!!! The kids and the wife didn't take that bowl away or another bowl after that. Unless I made it for them. I hardly will eat a bowl of popcorn without the Tabasco Sauce on it.

Back
Top Bottom