• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

New Member Saying Hi!

greggw2gs

Hi everyone!

Back in my USAF days my wife lost her wedding ring one night at a huge on base fire works show on Patrick AFB. Couldn't find it for anything. My friend lent me his metal detector and 5 minutes later we found it. Since then I have seen folks doing this on beaches etc. and said one day I would like to try that. We will be retiring soon and thought I would add this hobby to my list of fin things to do and found this site. I was a little discouraged tonight however reading that the Government limits the hobby. We will be living in St. Louis, MO and I see there is a club there. I think I will start with meeting those folks. Any suggestions for me?

Thanks Gregg

Welcome to the forum, also from Mo. But no fan of the big city, lol.
Swing low and slow. Happy hunting. Don

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

So sweet you found her ring and also are retiring and will be detecting! 3 great things, congrats and welcome aboard. Thank you also for your service!

Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

Let us know what type of suggestions you need and members will be glad to help, suggestions of what detector might be best for you ? or where to hunt ? ect.

Hi and welcome from Oklahoma, and thank you for your service! This is a great hobby to get into, pays out in many ways.

Back
Top Bottom