Canadian pocket spill in Ohio?

Dan B.

Elite Member
Made it out for two and a half hours today. And here in Ohio it's not uncommon to find an occasional Canadian coin but two in one hole that was a surprise. And I walk a little further found a small silver ring time to head home I'm not feeding the mosquitoes anymore.

Attachments

• IMG_20170717_124844.jpg
    IMG_20170717_124844.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 349
  • IMG_20170719_135916.jpg
    IMG_20170719_135916.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 338
Nice finds, that's a cool ring. I know what you mean about mosquitoes, I'll hunt through just about anything but getting gnawed on by those dang things!

Nice job, Dan! It's always nice to get a coin spill, but foreign coins and a dollar coin to boot is especially fun! And the ring is a sweet find...or should I say sweat - it's a humid smoker out there today! Hot enough to keep me inside today, but I guess the early morning was probably nice.

I don't know what's worse, the mosquito bite or having bug spay on you. Congrats on your finds!

I had looked in my truck for the mosquito spray and realized I did not have any. I will definitely have to get me a can this weekend. I am not into feeding mosquitoes.

I find canadian spills all the time, hehe. :lol:
It's great finding those 1 and 2 dollar coins , beats the heck out of digging pennies! :yes:
Nice silver ring too, congrats! :D

I find canadian spills all the time, hehe. :lol:
It's great finding those 1 and 2 dollar coins , beats the heck out of digging pennies! :yes:
Nice silver ring too, congrats! :D

Definitely much better than digging a penny. Thanks! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom