Milpitas, San Jose, Santa Clara area dirtfishers

dirtfishen

Just moved into the Milpitas area and would like to find some hunted out spots. Love to post what you left, also looking for someone to hunt with.

Thanks,
Dirtfishen

There are plenty of great places to hunt in your area! Those were my old stomping grounds. Do yourself a favor and go to the next meeting of the Santa Clara Treasure Hunters Society.
http://waipahuhaole1.tripod.com/treasurehunters.html

As a matter of fact, you should join the club. Not only are they a great bunch of gals and guys, membership gets you the MD permits you need to hunt the Santa Clara county parks and the San Jose parks, so its a steal. The club, due to its long standing cooperation with the city, county and law enforcement agencies, gets the permits at a fraction of what you'd have to pay on your own, making the membership free.

When you do go, give them all my regards and tell them I miss them.:yes:

Just moved into the Milpitas area and would like to find some hunted out spots. Love to post what you left, also looking for someone to hunt with.

Thanks,
Dirtfishen

I am not sure if you are still active or not. I just moved to Milpitas as well and I am wondering if there are any good hunting spot in Alviso. Have you tried that area yet?

I just moved to the bay area, San Jose. I'm getting a detector for Christmas and want to find some places to hunt!

Back
Top Bottom