New Detector Coming Soon!

TreasureHawk

There is a new machine coming soon that triples depth of top machines. LCD high resolution display with ground penetrating imaging.
Imaging displays real time imaging of ground matrix and treasures. GPS enabled to geolocate items for future refernece. Able to recommend places to hunt for valuable relics, coins, and caches. Internet capable via satellite uplink and downlink transponders. (Weather permitting). Ground balance works in all soils, mineralizations and salts. Capable of chemical and mineral analysis of all soils and sands. Multiple frequencies and custom programs.

Manufacturer guarantees performance or money back. No questions asked. Also, voice feedback in over 30 languages. Can be programmed to respond to your voice commands in a nice female "sexy" voice. Forgot to mention, it wakes you in a gentle tone and makes breakfast for you too.

Best part......suggested retail at $499.
Comes with free carrying case, probe, extra size coils, book, DVD, and self digging trowel.

Forgot to mention that the Lithium Ion batteries are automatically recharged with built in solar cells embedded in carbon fiber shaft.

Do you really expect to get all I listed in a new detector for only $499? It should be at least $599.

Just having fun. Chill out people.

PS...Pre-order now.

:shock:

Attachments

• Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg
    Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 276
So this is a joke… lame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Also, voice feedback in over 30 languages. Can be programmed to respond to your voice commands in a nice female "sexy" voice. Forgot to mention, it wakes you in a gentle tone and makes breakfast for you too.

Best part......suggested retail at $499.
Comes with free carrying case, probe, extra size coils, book, DVD, and self digging trowel.

The bold should have clued you in immediately.

But I understand your frustration.

Back
Top Bottom