AT Gold Question

CJ319

Forum Supporter
I recently purchased an AT Gold. Initially it worked great. About two weeks into it I noticed a consistent problem. I'd hit a target, usually in the 30s, and dig my plug. Nothing. I'd get back on the detector and now no signal over the open hole. I'd put the plug back in and go back over it with the detector. Nothing. Started out with a solid signal, I even move 45 degrees to narrow down the area, and then nothing. It's done this probably 10-15 times. I am ground balancing each hunt so I'm not sure what the problem is. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Did you check the plug before you filled the hole back in?

Did you check the plug before you filled the hole back in?

Yeah. It got to the point that I was triple checking every stage of digging the plug. I'd even tear the plug apart, just in case it was something small.

What's your disc set to? Iron audio on or off?does it happen in All Metal mode?have you changed coils?

If all of this seems fine I'd do a factory reset by turning it on then after it's on press and hold the power button until it beeps twice.

What's your disc set to? Iron audio on or off?does it happen in All Metal mode?have you changed coils?

If all of this seems fine I'd do a factory reset by turning it on then after it's on press and hold the power button until it beeps twice.

It's done it on the all metal and disc 1 settings. I have not changed coils. I'll hit a yard on Saturday. If it does it again, I'll try the reset. Thanks.

Often on the ATP, it's something small and shallow, fooling the software into thinking it's something bigger and deeper... A lift, and smash, sweep, will tell you it's BS...

I don't know about the ATG..

<°)))>{

Back
Top Bottom