Globe/Miami Arizona area

azdirtdigger

Elite Member
I am going to be in the Globe/Miami Arizona area for a couple weeks. I will find time to do some detecting. Would like to meet up with a local if there are any in that area.

Hit me up if you have the time and inclination.

Happy hunting.

There was a torn down school off the road in Miami I think, coulda been Globe. On the left going east. Been a LONG time since I've been through there. Used to be more often, when I was younger :(

Hope to return some day.

I have hunted a few parks in Globe while there one weekend. My dad is out in Apache Junction and my wife and I stayed at the old school that is now a B&B in Globe. I only had little time to detect. Obviously been hit so silver probably cherry picked but did pull a wheat or two myself. A lot of history in the area so who knows what you may find. Good luck.

Sorry..... I'm up North, Verde Valley and Prescott areas are my stomping grounds.

I have hunted a few parks in Globe while there one weekend. My dad is out in Apache Junction and my wife and I stayed at the old school that is now a B&B in Globe. I only had little time to detect. Obviously been hit so silver probably cherry picked but did pull a wheat or two myself. A lot of history in the area so who knows what you may find. Good luck.

Couple more wheaties today. Talking rain for the area. Don't know if I will make it back out before we move on.

I'd love to get out detecting again before it gets hot. I just moved to Gilbert, AZ last summer. There isn't much here in the way of history before the 1950's....but I'd love to get out in some of the surrounding areas.

Back
Top Bottom