102.6 KB · Views: 729
  • old coins.jpg
    old coins.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 681
  • 1829 half dollar.jpg
    1829 half dollar.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 685
Last edited:
Wow!!!! Amazing finds. Congrats. Out of curiosity what kind of coin is the 1829?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Now that's when Silver counts!! Stunningly Beautiful!!

Wow Kap! When I saw this post my first thought was an embarrassment of riches. Your hunts are the stuff of dreams- congrats! :yes:

In five years of hunting the beaches/water I have found exactly ONE silver coin. Even a wheat penny is an extremely rare find on my beaches.

Congratulations on an amazing pile of silver.

Omg...back the Brinks truck up.. some fine booty thar.. and that bust half is totally amazing. .somebody has done there homework.. congrats

What do you use in your tumbler for aggregate? I've always used fish tank rock and a few drops of dish soap, which works ok, but nothing ever comes out that shiny clean. Thanks in advance, just trying to refine my skills! :D

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: :mder:

Wowzers nice job. Musta been hard to keep that :secret: all that time. But not too hard when you're pulling up that much silver :D:yes:

That's a mighty fine pile of silver there mam, how long in the tumbler?

Some cleaned overnight, some took 3 days, and others didn't seem to ever want to come clean so I left them with some black on them.

What do you use in your tumbler for aggregate? I've always used fish tank rock and a few drops of dish soap, which works ok, but nothing ever comes out that shiny clean. Thanks in advance, just trying to refine my skills! :D

That is exactly what I use. Tiny fish tank rocks up to medium, water and dish soap but it can take several days of tumbling to get them clean and the longer you tumble the more details tend to wear off :(

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: :mder:

Wowzers nice job. Musta been hard to keep that :secret: all that time. But not too hard when you're pulling up that much silver :D:yes:

This spot that opened up was at a very popular public beach. Word got out QUICK! In an area that 3 people should be able to detect and not hear each other's machines there were 20 plus guys and girls squishing in to claim silver. I think everyone found tons of coins and a few found gold rings, including me. There were almost fist fights over the area as guys and sadly girls were crowding out people. It was like a pack of hungry wolves on a wounded bunny.

That is exactly what I use. Tiny fish tank rocks up to medium, water and dish soap but it can take several days of tumbling to get them clean and the longer you tumble the more details tend to wear off :(

Ok, thanks. I usually only tumble for 4-6 hours which cleans them enough to roll but good to know! ;)

Back
Top Bottom