2 silver day

mdtrapper

Elite Member
Got out today at the old park that used to be a farm. Dug a few keepers and only my 3rd standing quarter in 15 years. I didn't think I was ever going to get another silver this year. The cuff link was also a pretty cool find, the religious metal and some clad ended my hunt with the wifes honey do list that never seems to end. Thanks for looking HH

Attachments

• KIMG0031.jpg
    KIMG0031.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 196
  • KIMG0030.jpg
    KIMG0030.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 229
A very nice outing indeed Carl. It's a real thrill to dig Standers and yours looks pretty nice. Almost makes the Silver GW a after thought. Big congrats on adding two real nice Silver's to your coffers. Trapper

A very nice outing indeed Carl. It's a real thrill to dig Standers and yours looks pretty nice. Almost makes the Silver GW a after thought. Big congrats on adding two real nice Silver's to your coffers. Trapper

Thanks. Means a lot coming from the silver master. HH. Just put a bunch of #2's in the lye today waxing tomorrow.

Very nice finds. I'm still trying to crack the 64 barrier on silver, tho I am at 1803 on copper. Posts like yours are a motivator. Thank you for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom