2 more GWs and a Rosie makes 28 silvers FTY

MTtrashdigger

Elite Member
After finding nothing and giving up on what promised to be great permission, I went back to the area of town that recently gave me 6 silver dimes in one hunt. Today I only had an hour or so to hunt. Just 2 houses down from the strip that hid those 6, I saw a man in his driveway so I pulled up and asked if I could detect the strip in front of his house. He kindly gave me the green light so I unpacked my 800 and went to work. 1 hour later I had 3 wheats, 2 GWs and another Rosie. The GWs are my 2nd and 3rd silver quarters ever since I started this hobby 2 years ago. and my silver total FTY now stands at 28. At the beginning of the year, I was hoping to dig 10 silvers. As I learn my machine better and gain confidence in getting new permissions,my new goal for 2019 is 50 silvers. Thanks for looking!!

Attachments

• 3 silvers 8-20-19.jpg
    3 silvers 8-20-19.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 168
  • 3 wheats 8-20-19.jpg
    3 wheats 8-20-19.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 145
Awesome MT! Silver Quarters are a fairly tuff pull, looks like that curb strip has not been detected before as Big Silver is usually the first to be found. Congratulations on some fine coins!

Congrats on another fine hunt. nice silver score. At the rate you're going I would say 50 is doable. Good luck. HH Mark

Your doing very well in this hobby. Resetting the goal is a great idea to put a little pressure on you to move even further in your learning process although I think you got it down pretty good already. Congrats on the two Silver GW"s and the Rosie. I will not be surprise that the count will be over 30 very soon. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom