Last dig saved me !

aviationgale

Elite Member
Got this awesome place to detect, about 2 acres of land in the town limits. I'm like cool this should be like 'Christmas"......well not exactly. I almost always do the front yards first, and so I do this one as well. The only good thing after about an hour+ was the IHP (1907). I was like what the fratata is going on here. So I move out back, I get one of the tokens in the back yard and the other 2 away from there, (can you believe it 3 tokens!! )That was .70 cents they either threw out or lost. So I go eat and figure well, just hit it some more,(because there is PLENTY to do). So I get a wheat, and I'm like cool, I'll take it, next 1 more shows up, nice. So by this time the bugs are eating my a-- and I am getting irritated by them. So I start moving toward the vehicle and I get a nice 85-89 and I'm like this has just gotta be a quarter, nope, sweet vintage sterling ring, I think my favorite so far. That's when I said I'm done being lunch for all you bugs, headed home a happy girl.....

Attachments

• 100_6314.JPG
    100_6314.JPG
    125.8 KB · Views: 508
  • 100_6315.jpg
    100_6315.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 487
  • 100_6310.jpg
    100_6310.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 512
  • 100_6309.jpg
    100_6309.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 523
  • 100_6306.jpg
    100_6306.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 461
Very nice! ! I haven't quite worked up the nerve to ask sssomeone for permission yet but all my hot spots are drying up and I might have to soon lol! That ring is AWESOME! Looks to be in awesome shape too!

Very nice! ! I haven't quite worked up the nerve to ask sssomeone for permission yet but all my hot spots are drying up and I might have to soon lol! That ring is AWESOME! Looks to be in awesome shape too!

Thank you, I know how you feel ,it is hard and yes some say no. But you maybe missing out on so much stuff by not asking, just do it you may get a wonderful YES !!

That was just a great mixed bag hunt Gale, Attagirl. Congrats on the Ihp. Love the tokens and the ring is awesome. Good luck Mark

Nothing like a silver ring find to make your day! That's a pretty one, too. Of course, you already had a decent hunt, with those old tokens and the high detail IH. Nice haul!

Thank you all, it was fun except for the "vampire bugs",:laughing: headed back over tomorrow to see if I can uncover some more of the good stuff!! HH all!!

Back
Top Bottom