2010 Tom Weaver Memorial Hunt

Are you serious? A hunt that is only open to a specific brand of detector? Am I the only person that finds this completely ignorant?

Sounds great Don......That's just how that Forum is set up InkDigger....No one stopping you from starting a E-Trac Only hunt.....

Completely ignorant.. No, I dont think so... Just think if some one just got( Lets say) a E -Trac. What better palce to learn and get ponters about the E-trac than hunting with 50 or 60 guys thats been useing the E-trac froum it's release??

Completely ignorant.. No, I dont think so... Just think if some one just got( Lets say) a E -Trac. What better palce to learn and get ponters about the E-trac than hunting with 50 or 60 guys thats been useing the E-trac froum it's release??

I agree 100% Don. The three hunts I went on taught me more than I would have EVER learned on my own, not to mention the great people I got to meet and hunt with. I will truely miss it.:( But I DO wish ya'll all the luck in the world on this hunt.;):D

Sounds awesome to me!
And I have a DFX :exactly:
I'm gonna check it out. It would be cool to go.
I think there's alot to be learned.
What better place to learn?
Are there any other Friendly Forum members going?

I live 2 1/2 hours away and will most likely be there on Saturday or Sunday. I won't have to stay over night. I don't mind the drive. Can't wait to learn.

Where did you decide to stay?

We are staying at Lazy River at Grainville camp grouds.
It's kinda pricey compared to a hotel.
But for one night I'll splurg a little. So we might stay in the cabin at the site Fri & Sat since it don't cost anything...maybe not.... we'll play it by ear.
I don't want to try and sleep with 20 snoring men. It's gonna be hard enough going to sleep with all the anticipation :lol: But Thursday it's Lazy River. :D

Back
Top Bottom