Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Quality Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Detectors and Gear > Metal Detector Accessories

Old 03-28-2011, 09:36 PM

Default Ok...I'm going to cave in!

It seems to be taking forever, but it looks like the ground is FINALLY going to thaw for good, and with only a few trying rounds with the Automax pointer....I think I might as well break down and buy a Garrett pro pointer. (And possibly a Lesche digger) Any suggestions on who may offer the best deal? I know the prices are pretty much the same, but maybe deals on shipping, etc? Thanks again in advance!

Old 03-28-2011, 10:09 PM
In memory of...

Best way to find out is email/call our sponsors.......you might get lucky!!!

Dusty

Old 03-28-2011, 10:19 PM

Thanks Dusty! I will do that first thing tomorrow. If I keep carrying that Automax I will have to teach my donkey to come MD'ing with me so he can be a pack horse! I have some great sites to start with, but the snow just keeps coming. Patience is not one of my better qualities!

Old 03-28-2011, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by Pokey View post
It seems to be taking forever, but it looks like the ground is FINALLY going to thaw for good, and with only a few trying rounds with the Automax pointer....I think I might as well break down and buy a Garrett pro pointer. (And possibly a Lesche digger) Any suggestions on who may offer the best deal? I know the prices are pretty much the same, but maybe deals on shipping, etc? Thanks again in advance!

I just recently got the Garrett Pro-pointer and a Lesche digging tool from treasure outfitters. They had an online promotion of 20% off orders over $150.00 but I'm not sure if it's still running or not.

Old 04-01-2011, 10:47 PM

Default Fellow Southwetern Pa. detectorist

PulltabPirate,

Nice to have someone else from Southwestern Pa. on the forum. Welcome.
I am from the Mt. Pleasant area. Mike

Old 04-01-2011, 10:49 PM
Elite Member

price them with the sponsors who have banners at the top.

I have gotten reasonable quotes from all of the sponsors, and have bought from one successfully.

good luck, and those are the two best accessories beside a detector in my opinion