FINALLY a good day with silver!

goes4ever

Elite Member
Went out digging today with my buddy Hollis Gaskill and finally had a good day! We got good rain last nite so was finally able to do a lil digging. We were door knocking and we hunted two yards. Felt good to finally get out after such a long drought around here. Last silver I dug was April 15th !!!!!

Attachments

• 10-8-17.jpg
    10-8-17.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 584
  • 10-8 silver.jpg
    10-8 silver.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 591
  • 10-8 nickels.jpg
    10-8 nickels.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 582
  • 1900 indian.jpg
    1900 indian.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 583
Wow! Nice hunt. Those coins are really nice, especially the Injun.

Photos are really nice. What type camera?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great hunt! Wow. What a great assortment of coins. How did the door knocking go overall? Was the reception generally good, or did you get the door slammed in your face at all?

I have a cute 9 year-old so I should totally take him door knocking sometime! Just curious as to your experiences with it this time. Thx!

Great hunt! Wow. What a great assortment of coins. How did the door knocking go overall? Was the reception generally good, or did you get the door slammed in your face at all?

I have a cute 9 year-old so I should totally take him door knocking sometime! Just curious as to your experiences with it this time. Thx!
we knocked several places where no one answered, both places where people answered we got a yes. I have never had a door slammed on me :grin:

Awesome, you have nice soil up there! they are all in great condition.

Back
Top Bottom