NW Pennsylvania / Mercer Co.

Anyone from the area?

Where in the county are you from and, if you went to MHS what class were you?

I grew up in Mercer (half way between Mercer and Greenville) but, now live right across the line in Brookfield, OH - close enough to meet up and do some hunting if you're interested.

My husband and I are new to this and would love a friend to hunt with!

~~~Barbara

I seem to be in the middle of everyone then. I live in Greenville. Sounds like you grew up on mercer rd Barb as did I but went to GHS. A couple years back I hit an area on N. Mill hope road a few hundred yards from that cemetery and produced a couple Mercs with an MXT. Not much luck at Brandy Springs park though other then clad.

As for meeting Other detectorists, absolutely. Currently I work Mon-Sat 3pm-1am. I've been trying to get a couple hours in before I go to work. Weather and better half permitting :p. Free on sundays.

Anyone want to meet up Sunday? Not sure where I was wanting to go and open to ideas.

Anyone want to meet up Sunday? Not sure where I was wanting to go and open to ideas.

Wish I could - unfortunately, my FIL is not doing well and I will be going out of town to pick my husband up - he went down for the weekend.

He did mention that we may be going MDing next weekend, weather permitting, of course. Not sure where though - thought about the Big Bend area - I know where the old swimming hole is - just don't know if you can still get to it.

Went to Pymatuning, Jamestown PA side today near the old beach today. Nothing on the beach or water's edge but I did score 3 wheats, .925 pinky ring and a 45 silver nickel in a grassy area near. I need to do some homework on that place. Soooo much area to cover.

For the holiday weekend i am stuck working saturday but have sunday and monday off. i planned on going to Pymatuning lake, jamestown pa side and spending a fair amount of time there. If anyone wants to meet up, im game!

Im from PGH but get up to Mercer often. Just came back from Brookfield and Columbiana OH. Did the Jeepfest at 4 wheel warehouse. Any good spots up that way? I would love to detect the old arsenal by Wilhem. That place would be sweet.

I have family from new castle area off of 422. If anybody has ever heard of Betty's sweet corn? The stand is still there. My 2nd cousin is a serious history buff and I need to get in contact with him.

Sandy lake/new Lebanon areas. Getting my first detector in about a month.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom