NW Pennsylvania / Mercer Co.

Hello there Lehigh Valley hunter here. ALLENTOWN area to be exact. Eighty miles north of Philadelphia. I often wonder how many other hunters on this site are within 50 miles or so from me. Would enjoy figuring out a way to find local people to hunt with. Is there a way to search this forum to do that? If there is would someone chime in and let me know. Thanks.

Time to necro my old thread. After being out of the game for a few years, the equinox hype sucked me back in. Anyone from NW PA still in the game? Greenville here!

Mercer here, my main hunting buddy moved away last year, I too am looking for someone to hunt with. Hey xentryx, didn't we meet up a few years ago at Conneaut lake?

Kinda cool to see all these mostly western PA folks on here! I'm up in Warren County.... Went to Thiel College and now my daughter goes to Grove City. Hope you all can get together and good luck!

Mercer here, my main hunting buddy moved away last year, I too am looking for someone to hunt with. Hey xentryx, didn't we meet up a few years ago at Conneaut lake?

Ahh thats right! How you been? Brutally hot and humid day. I remember it well. I think a friend and I are going to hit pymatuning for an hour or so today. I have yet to get this equinox out. My poor hands..

Back
Top Bottom