Not your average quarter!!

The rest of your hunts will all be boring now. You might as well trade me a shiny new quarter for it it's the least I can do. ;) Big congrats on a find like that, I would still be laying on the ground holding it above me. Congratulations on a great find.

The sad part of this story is I still can't dig a silver Washington quarter lol.

Thanks! I'm in southern York but work in lancaster so I know the area well.

Great find but sounds like an even better friendship! We'll done

Yeah Gordon....remember that "Friendship" we USED to have?????:mad::mad:

:laughing::laughing:

Actually we have a pretty good gig going with the two of us and the other guys we hunt with!! We do the research and the time and this is the pay off!!

Yeah Gordon....remember that "Friendship" we USED to have?????:mad::mad:

:laughing::laughing:

Actually we have a pretty good gig going with the two of us and the other guys we hunt with!! We do the research and the time and this is the pay off!!

Remember the past oh 20 hunts when I was basically skunked and you had all the goodies??? It was my time lol. We definitely feed of one another and it makes it fun.

I'm glad my coil is working now and can't wait to see what's next!

I've seen a lot of posts on several forums over the last 6 years and don't recall ever seeing a draped bust quarter found. I've seen a few halfdimes, couple dimes, and couple halves, but don't remember a quarter.

Incredible find.:thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom