New contest for members OVER....WINNER SPM673!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OZARKS

Forum Supporter
Okay, I am offering a state by state treasure guide CD that I got when I bought my detector. I have never even looked at it. lol

• This contest will run until 11-11-11
  • I wanted to do something that I could show that I am honest, so what I am going to do is ask the total due on a dated electric bill (I couldn't think of anything else to do haha:
  • I have an old electric bill that was due 8/19/11... What is the amount due?
  • Person who comes the closest without going over wins
From their site: An outstanding series of regional State by State guides. Previously researched treasure sites including stories of hidden and buried loot from train robberies, bank robberies, as well as hidden caches of money, jewels, guns and other valuables.

Many locations were sourced from various records, newspaper articles, police records and of course tales told from one person to another. A great way to get into detecting that can payoff in big finds;This Free Regional CD Guide is included with certain metal detector purchases.

Your Free State by State Regional Guide will include your state plus additional bonus states at no additional charge. Free State by State Regional Guide is an easy to use compact disc format, compatible with MACs and PCs

• You get ONE guess at the total amount due.
  • Contest ends 11-11-11 when I login the first time that day which is usually around 10am.
Good luck guys!

Attachments

• treasurecd.jpg
    treasurecd.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 408
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom