I'M GONNA BE A DADDY THIS WEEKEND!! Finally Get To Meet My Baby Boy!

JBEXPRESS

Lunch Time Bandit
Forum Supporter
Ok guys!!! Getting down to the end here!!! All kinds of emotions are running through me right now!!! Today my girl is 38 week so we Went to the dr.s today for our appointment and guess what? He checked her and said she is 2 centimeters dilated! The Dr. said he felt the tip of the babies head!!! He set up an appointment for THIS SATURDAY at 5am to induce her because she is so big and thinks he might be about 8 or so pounds already!!! So my baby boy will be here this weekend!!! I am nervous, scared, and happy!!! I can't wait to see him!!! I can't believe I am going to be a daddy!!!! God help us through this! :) Wish us the best guys!!!

:crybaby: :confetti: :run1: :cheers: :stars: :yay:

Super congratulations JB. I went through this 28 years ago and can remember it like it was yesterday. Calm down and breath. Everything will be fine. Be strong for your girl. She has the hard part. Keep us posted.

Sonny.

You are going to be a changed man after this! Parenthood isn't for the light-hearted, but you are up for the job. Congratulations, and blessings for you and your wife. : )

WOW JB, Congratulations to you and your wife! Holy smokes, you're going to have a busy weekend! :shock:

Don't forget to buy your wife flowers! And maybe a gift. She'll be doing all the work!

Congratulations my friend! It's an awesome experience that I've been twice blessed with!

Keep us posted & God Bless! :congras: :yay:

Oh, by the way whats his 1st MD gonna be? :lol:

Congratulations!
I am still hopefull that it will happen to me someday.
16 years married, but no luck so far.

Thanks everybody! I will take the greatest care of her and will be by her side through the whole thing! I will take pics and post after everything settles down.

Congratulations my friend! It's an awesome experience that I've been twice blessed with!

Keep us posted & God Bless! :congras: :yay:

Oh, by the way whats his 1st MD gonna be? :lol:

Oh man Its gonna be an Ace 250 with a pro pointer! He is gonna be finding all the goodies!!! ;)

Congratulations!
I am still hopefull that it will happen to me someday.
16 years married, but no luck so far.

And the funny thing about it is She wasn't suppose to have any more kids, the Dr. said hes a miracle baby! We have been trying for a few years also. Good Luck to you and hopefully one day it will happen!

congrats, i remember cuttin the cord 8 years ago like it was yesterday....i really miss the days when my daughter was that small, altho i don't miss the diaper changes :lol:

Congratulations and all the best in advance! My first (my son) was a weird mix of emotion and nervousness. With the next two (my daughters) I was a bit more relaxed, but they were still very emotional moments -- maybe even more so since I was less nervous. And I had the easy part.

And you mentioned she wasn't supposed to have any more kids -- a doctor told my wife when she was around 20 that she most likely would never be able to have kids...

Thanks everybody! I will take the greatest care of her and will be by her side through the whole thing! I will take pics and post after everything settles down.

Oh man Its gonna be an Ace 250 with a pro pointer! He is gonna be finding all the goodies!!! ;)

Well my youngest will be 7 on 7/6, while my oldest son will be 10 on 12/7. I've pretty much nailed 2 historical dates without planning.

My 1st son we were 2 weeks late so had to be induced. 26 long hrs later out he came. We had no idea wether we were having a boy or girl. As soon as he came out I was looking to see if they put on a blue or pink hat. I was so excited to have a boy, I think I was running down the hall tellin everyone the good news.

1 word of advice, try to get as much sleep as you can before the big day cause you're gonna be TIRED.

Best wishes to you new family POPS! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom