Tip on finding property owner

steve in so la

Forum Supporter
Here's an idea that works for me when I need a property owner's name other than one in city or town sites. Like out in the desert or such for me. I called the county office and asked how I could get the name and they said they had a big map on the wall of the county and if I came in and put my finger on any spot they would give me the name. I think it cost like 2-3 bucks. I did and they gave me a printout of the owner and all info on the property. I went on to dig a bunch of goodies due to this. Steve in so az

Steve, do they have county plat maps for sale? Here I can go to the County and buy a plat map with all current residences and landowners in the county for $30. (A friend bought one and I paid for half, we then photocopied it). Combine that with the topo maps on topozone it's worth the $15.

In the cities, I go to the City Clerks office. (Everyone in a city has water/sewer hookups).

Dont know if they have them for sale but our counties are huge. The one I used was my only time needed so far. Thanks for the idea tho, Steve

Back
Top Bottom