An Appeal for a Fellow Pirate

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
I would like to offer a plea to the administrators, moderators, and owners of this wonderful forum on behalf of Earl aka “Surf Master”. You see he is a jolly old fellow (like Santa Claus?) constantly adding life to this forum with his banter, comments and pictures of his scoops, detectors and beautiful dog. As an avid hunter, I have had my share of successes over the years and have been fortunate enough to have been considered for “Featured Threads” quite often. It seems to me that Earl takes a lot of ribbing and joking around here which may be due to his lack of hunts and not in regards to his success on hunts. Whether justified or not, I believe he is due for a “Featured Thread” regardless of the spoils of his next hunt. Whether all he finds is a PT and Felix penny, I believe that its high time that he be made “Featured Thread” as I don’t ever recall one since I have been a member here. (Note: There may have been one or several, I just don’t recall it :lol:). Recently, Earl posted a miserable hunt where I believe that, as an educator, if he would’ve gotten more encouragement from fellow pirates he would’ve been more apt to go out and hunt more often. This is called “positive reinforcement”. So please administrators, moderators, and owners let’s do the right thing filled with the Holiday spirit that we have at this time of year and make Surf Master’s next hunt a “Featured Thread”! I am sure that if you do that he will be encouraged to hunt more and get to scratch and ding his scoops and detectors. Earl, it's on you to get out now since you're only 10 miles from the beach. :good:

I finally am living 10 miles from the beach, i am still un- packing, furnishing the house, tons of stuff to do over the winter, but the 2018 season will be a new world for me, you all will see it , you all will have to take me off the cut up list, be careful , because i will remember the GUYS who cut me up :shock::lol::yes: pay back :pirate::pirate::pirate::pirate::pirate: is coming :realitycheck::worms::nono::police::timer:
:crackup: You inspired me! :lol::laughing::lol::laughing::lol::laughing:

lives ten miles from the beach and lets house work get in his way not true pirate.
I think all the picture he has posted of his scoops and detectors are actually good Photoshop work.
his real detector is a 1970 Radio shack treasure finder

Nope needs to earn it :D

Felix a few words

Thanks Bro, i need all the help i can get, everyone doesn't live were the hunting is 12 months out of the year, i remember when you got your Excalibur not to long a go, you started finding gold :yes::D, a great thing, not just penny stacks- taking comments , pounding from all the Gold finder's here , but some on here- think Gold is the only thing worth posting, it's not to me, thanks for your plea, but it's not needed, as NOW i am 10 miles from the each , instead of 130 miles with NO place to stay, with 2 pets, i have took a pounding here on the beach forum, but i keep my chin up, i like to joke around - have fun, some people take it - wrong -with me, since mid Feb., it's been the worst year of my life with my house flooding out, and selling my house in Baltimore, moving things back twice,3 trailer loads, yes i have not found gold since my 2011 hunt which i will post again, because of my situation , however :shock::shock::shock::yes: I new ONE DAY, i would be were i am, and a new Star will be born, went through H-- this year, but it's ALL OVER, thanks bro., and Keep the pennies , I don't want them :laughing: Last Gold hunt 2011 on a weeks vacation at Ocean city Md August i think, Earl PS in 2010 In Florida i also found gold on the Treasure coast 18k, but as i said before the Gold thing doesn't mean much to me, having Fun means more . PS I Intend to get some more pounding for testing out a new scoop maker's scoop, just remember this guy's , i own and will also be using 4 Stealth's, 2 RTG, and a Stavr M-9 , so don't worry , just be happy HOWBOUTIT :shock::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: PS- Sexton i guess you can't read, KEEP your decals , don't need them bro. :roll::no:

Attachments

• 20110821_5.JPG
    20110821_5.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 348
  • 20110821_6.JPG
    20110821_6.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 340
Last edited:
Maybe you can post us weekly pics like Mr Max did...

Attachments

• OBN0004.jpg
    OBN0004.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 368
I like the Ladybug ring :) I paint rocks for the Kindness Rocks Project and leave them all over the place for people to find and to hopefully put a smile on someones face.

Can't wait to see some of your great finds that are coming!

Attachments

• babies.jpg
    babies.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 338
Obn

I will have to get with Rudy and Craig, on how far i can stretch the limit's on that one, personally i cant see nothing wrong with bikini shot's , or girls' sporting my scoop :lol: , Joe you will have to give me some Go Pro user's tip's , might be my next Toy, after the EQ if it ever get's released Howboutit :yes::lol: Because for some reason , shots of Shogun at the beach in macro, are not making out, i am sure the Go Pro will catch it all, threw the orange float toy in the ocean 6 times yesterday, and no problem retrieved

Thanks Kapi

Still have that ring, and all the gold and silver i found land hunting, over the year's, that ring was 14k, Cool hobby , send a kit up to FSA46, he can't hunt anymore due to disabilities , i feel his pain, he needs a NEW hobby, hunted with him in CT , with the CT gang a few year's back , liked Frank, Earl

I would like to offer a plea to the administrators, moderators, and owners of this wonderful forum on behalf of Earl aka “Surf Master”. You see he is a jolly old fellow (like Santa Claus?) constantly adding life to this forum with his banter, comments and pictures of his scoops, detectors and beautiful dog. As an avid hunter, I have had my share of successes over the years and have been fortunate enough to have been considered for “Featured Threads” quite often. It seems to me that Earl takes a lot of ribbing and joking around here which may be due to his lack of hunts and not in regards to his success on hunts. Whether justified or not, I believe he is due for a “Featured Thread” regardless of the spoils of his next hunt. Whether all he finds is a PT and Felix penny, I believe that its high time that he be made “Featured Thread” as I don’t ever recall one since I have been a member here. (Note: There may have been one or several, I just don’t recall it :lol:). Recently, Earl posted a miserable hunt where I believe that, as an educator, if he would’ve gotten more encouragement from fellow pirates he would’ve been more apt to go out and hunt more often. This is called “positive reinforcement”. So please administrators, moderators, and owners let’s do the right thing filled with the Holiday spirit that we have at this time of year and make Surf Master’s next hunt a “Featured Thread”! I am sure that if you do that he will be encouraged to hunt more and get to scratch and ding his scoops and detectors. Earl, it's on you to get out now since you're only 10 miles from the beach. :good:

:crackup: You inspired me! :lol::laughing::lol::laughing::lol::laughing:

Let me explain how things work around here Felix... 1 mod takes care of the Featured Threads and he has decide which ones to post because so many members are posting good finds and we only have 7 slots for the entire forum... Its up to Earl to find something that would give him a chance to be featured...

Let me explain how things work around here Felix... 1 mod takes care of the Featured Threads and he has decide which ones to post because so many members are posting good finds and we only have 7 slots for the entire forum... Its up to Earl to find something that would give him a chance to be featured...

OK Earl, I'm sorry but I think you're doomed! :laughing:

I like the Ladybug ring :) I paint rocks for the Kindness Rocks Project and leave them all over the place for people to find and to hopefully put a smile on someones face.

LOL Barb. When I first saw that ladybug picture I thought I was seeing a homemade scoop with holes!!

I think you should epoxy nickels to them and set them free with Mr. Carrot!!

I will have to get with Rudy and Craig, on how far i can stretch the limit's on that one, personally i cant see nothing wrong with bikini shot's , or girls' sporting my scoop :lol:

The only problem I've ever had with photos of bikini clad ladies on this forum were Beerdoodle girlfriends. :lol:

Trust me Earl...... being able to hunt 12 mos out of the year is no guarantee you find gold. BUT..... ive alway got the scenery.:lol: Wear sun glasses....... it makes you seem less creapy....... or so ive been told (a couple of times).:laughing:

Time to get some gold...... and damage some equipment.

Rudy / Dew/ Felix/ OBN

No Ill pass it might ruin the delivery surprise of my Surf Master X3 today :lol: , but i think Ken want's to see her howboutit :lol: Dew i already ware the shades , but when the :jawdrop::holycow: drops i loose it , :laughing: , maybe that's why Kapi is pulling in all the gold , your eye's are on the girls :yes::D , Her and her Mr. Carrot is doing an exceptional JOB , finding the gold the other hunter's pass over :yes::D Hey Barbara can you go on a hunt for the OLD Silver coins again, i am sending DEW down some Preakness horse blinder's , he will find gold the day you go on the silver hunt HOWBOUTIT :lol: AND finally Felix :( , No thank's bro., no feature 4 me, OBN is coming down here in 2018, he's gonna give me some more training of the hard core LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS version 007 , and train me in Kung Fu to walk on sand without leaving your foot print's , After i put his PP mods on the Blue's HOWBOUTIT :secret::workforgold: PS Joe i think i might version #005 better i see it on post #5 :snapoutofit:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom