Jewelry box is full!

dirtdigger1581

Went out to Virginia Beach two nights ago and had the best hunt I've had in two years. Started out a bit slow, but picked up an hour into the hunt. Targets were pretty scarce but the ones I picked up were nice. First good target I dug, besides coins, was the Silver ladies ring with fake stone. Heartbreaker! Picked it up on the slope. A while later I was in knee deep water water and got another nice sounding tone, and dug a honker of a silver ring! Pulled out the trilobite fossil silver ring. Weighs in at 13.27g! And as I was walking the beach back to the truck, I picked out another good mid tone, at the mid-tide area of the slope. One scoop later I was looking at a nice 14k mens band weighing 4.14g! That's good for $100. All in all the trip lasted just over 3 hours and netted me three nice rings, and 73 cents. I'll take it! Best of all it filled up the last places in the jewelry box. Guess it's time to order another!

Good luck and Happy Hunting everyone!

-Nate

Attachments

• 07-18-13_Silver.jpg
    07-18-13_Silver.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 564
  • 07-18-13_Silver2.jpg
    07-18-13_Silver2.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 562
  • 07-18-13_Gold.jpg
    07-18-13_Gold.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 562
  • everything.jpg
    everything.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 571
You need to order another box and use one for gold and one for silver. Congrats, nice finds from the land of NADA.

nice hunting and a nice box of rings there,,,,,ok, the gold is in VA, everyone, lets load up rent a bus and spilt the hotel cost and gas,,,,,,,:laughing:
GL HH

Back
Top Bottom