whites coin master pro question

gusdigga

i am new to metal detecting. so far went out a few times. If anyone has a coin master pro. What is a preferable sensitivity? Should I always have it all the way up? I get a signal at times where it shows a querter then jumps to penny. And at times I start digging and no find and then get so frustrated that I go to another location and give up. I do also have a pointer so even with the pointer at times i do not find anything. Anyone know what I am doing wrong? Any suggestions helps. Thank you.

If you get a chance look up member Rudy-Administrator,his file has good information about detecting sounds,learned a lot from his article,which I will put to good use..I'm sure if you chat with him,he"ll give you good advice,seems like a nice guy..I'm just a newbie too & can get frustrated,b/c you want to find treasures like every one else!! I remind myself to take in the knowledge of others & put it in to practice,same way when I were learning the sport of Golfing!! You will find your treasure,,,

You should run the sensitivity as high as the detector will remain stable. Many different things can cause false signals. If you get a solid signal sweeping from all directions, dig it.

Back
Top Bottom