Full Member, 100th post give away!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You found nothing since you forgot batteries and had to crawl around on the ground with your pinpointer.

j/k

11 Pulltabs
$1.11 Clad
1 Silver
1 Gold

Hello everybody,

I joined this forum not to long ago and have found it an invaluable source of information and inspiration. It is nice to
have a place to go with a multitude of friendly people that are really willing to help you out and share in your successes. So now
that I'm officially a "full member" I'd like to offer this chance for someone to win a little something to show my appreciation.

Today I did a group beach hunt with two fellow members for the first time, rivvers and chad27 out in Mississippi for about
3-4 hours. Afterwards I was cruisin' the coast in a old school convertible Impala but I digress.

Here is the thing, In the time I hunted with them how many of the following items did I find?

1. Pulltabs

2. Clad coins (dollar amount)

3. Silver

4. Gold

The person who is the most correct will win a 1776-1976 Bicentennial Ike dollar coin, from the last series of large dollar
coins to circulate in the United States.

Ikefront.jpg
ikereverse.jpg

I'll put the deadline one week from now at Friday October 14, at 11:00pm and please, only one guess.

Oh and rivvers, and chad27... Feel free to guess number 1+2 but keep quiet about 3+4 :D

Good luck everyone and thanks again.

1) 17
2)$3.58
3)5 Silver
4)0 Gold

Hey everybody, sorry for the delay... my work hosted a cabbage ball tourney and I had to lend them my skillz:D

So without further adéu,

The results are as follows

33 pulltabs

4.87 in clad coins

1 silver charm

0 gold!!!
BeachhuntGroup.jpg

And here is the silver charm, pretty neat actually, like an antique radio...
radiocharmfront.jpg
Radiocharmback.jpg

And the winner is....

DOGPOUND!!!
With his guess of
1 silver
0 gold

An accuracy of 91%

bonesquat was the runner up with an accuracy of 85%

Thanks for all who tried out, and dogpound, you have a pm sir.

HH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom