Minelab Reveals Release Date Of Equinox

treasure_hunter1

Forum Supporter
From Minelab's website.

Minelab is pleased to announce that the new EQUINOX Series of detectors is expected to be available for purchase worldwide from late January, 2018 onwards*.

Since we first announced EQUINOX at Detectival in September, there has been unprecedented market interest in this product range.

Volume production of detectors has started and will continue at a rapid rate across December and into the new year. Detectors are expected to be delivered to our sales channels in late January, subject to transportation scheduling.

Customers who have pre-ordered detectors should thus expect to start receiving them from late January.

https://www.minelab.com/customer-care/product-notices?article=324372

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Looks pretty awesome.

Looking forward to seeing the speed of that thing in real conditions. Minelab has always been "intriguing" but I cover so much more ground with a single frequency, that it's not quite captured me...

Thats sometimes in late Jan.... maybe.:laughing: I guess im in that ON WARD category..... lets hope their transportation to the U.S. isnt coming from their parts division....... or i could get the NEXT generation.

Dew

I want you to test it, will lay back and see now, 5 months of waiting, nothing to put under my xmas tree, maybe July for me now, depending on your test,

Back
Top Bottom