Some 14K and a bit of 18K

Kapi

Forum Supporter
These were from the same area the other 8 rings came from before it sanded back in. Found a few silver rings too but didn't put them in the photo. Nothing special just little silver rings and a half dozen silver dimes.

Gold ring number 69 for 2017

Attachments

• Dec 14 17 Gold ring.jpg
    Dec 14 17 Gold ring.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 221
The ladies are kicking our butts down here this year Joe. Im going to have to take up robbery to get my share of Jewelry looks like.:laughing:

congrats on some really nice shinny yellow.

:dingding: How am I supposed to catch up to you now if you keep finding gold? :lol: It's a pretty sad day for the rest of us when your silver finds aren't worth posting!

Female Hunter of the Year!! Got my vote!!

A correction is due here I believe...Hunter of the Year!

Female Hunter of the Year!! Got my vote!!

Aw thanks OBN but I'm sure there's been much more successful female hunters they just aren't as dumb as me to post :)

The ladies are kicking our butts down here this year Joe. Im going to have to take up robbery to get my share of Jewelry looks like.:laughing:

congrats on some really nice shinny yellow.

Thanks Dewcon, don't do it! Much more fun to find it and way less hazardous to your future freedom! :laughing:

:dingding: How am I supposed to catch up to you now if you keep finding gold? :lol: It's a pretty sad day for the rest of us when your silver finds aren't worth posting!

A correction is due here I believe...Hunter of the Year!

I've only gone detecting about 6 days this month. I'm trying to let everyone catch up.:laughing: Aww there's lots of hunters better they just aren't as dumb as me to post it! :laughing:

Thats Another beauty of a ring there Kap! Congratulations! Are you going to do a group shot of this seasons finds?

Yeah Mud I think I can do that :) Don't let me forget. I'll do that in January.

Ya

I think it's safe to say the forum needs to put in the smilies a Queen that dances , than i guess we will see Kapi and OBN in the new movie King and I dancing the end of this year HOWBOUTIT That bling is sure pretty , your making the West coast Ca boys sweat now Howboutit :shock::lol:

wow!! cant believe the amount of gold you find .curious how often do you get out to detect. :?:

Very nice gold you found.You hav no idea how much I envy the people who live near the beach,especially when I see posts like this.Congrats on those beauties

Nice double Kapi! Great lookin yellow!:yes:

Thanks Slimpickuns! More coming!

Nice shiny stuff Kapi.

Thanks!

VERY nice Kapi, another fine hunt in the books!

I think I'm getting spoiled!

I think it's safe to say the forum needs to put in the smilies a Queen that dances , than i guess we will see Kapi and OBN in the new movie King and I dancing the end of this year HOWBOUTIT That bling is sure pretty , your making the West coast Ca boys sweat now Howboutit :shock::lol:

:laughing: More coming!

You are killing it! I have had a pretty good year but you have me beat by a mile! congrats!

Thanks! It's been an amazing run! yay hurricanes!

wow!! cant believe the amount of gold you find .curious how often do you get out to detect. :?:

Every... single... day... No seriously it depends. This month I've only been out 6 times but got gold almost every hunt. We've just had some nice conditions in key spots due to the two direct massive hurricane hits in the last year.

Very nice gold you found.You hav no idea how much I envy the people who live near the beach,especially when I see posts like this.Congrats on those beauties

Time to move? :)

Back
Top Bottom