• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Nokta wireless headphones arrive DOA

choppadude

Forum Supporter
Recieved Nokta Impact wireless headphones today and am sorry to say that they are defective right out of the box. I charged them for the recommended period and then they easily paired with the detector but only the left side of the headphones work and that side is muffled with much more bass response than trebble. Also tried the direct wire they supplied and still only the left side is working and same muffled tone. I am a little disappointed as I was really looking forward to trying these out. On the plus side I know thier customer service is top notch and they will make it right just hate to wait.

Thanks for the link. Does not really apply to my situation but still some good info some are sure to find helpful.
Thanks again

Contacted the eBay seller and he was very understanding. Will be shipping me out a new set tomorrow and I do not have to send back the faulty ones until the new ones arrive. He will cover the return shipping. Could not ask for better service. Many dealers and sellers will tell you to deal with the manufacture to return a defective item. It seems not only does Nokta as a company stand behind their products but their dealers do also.

Last edited:
Contacted the eBay seller and he was very understanding. Will be shipping me out a new set tomorrow and I do not have to send back the faulty ones until the new ones arrive. He will cover the return shipping. Could not ask for better service. Many dealers and sellers will the manufacture to return a defective item. It seems not only does Nokta as a company stand behind their products but their dealers do also.

Sounds good Choppa.

Just wanted to follow up on this. I received a replacement set of headphones and all is good. Love the wireless option and being 2.4 gHz there is no lag like there is with Bluetooth. Pin points right on the money and pretty good sounding. Not as good as my Pro Golds but good enough for me.
I highly recommend dealing with the Turkish dealer directly, good prices, fast free shipping and stands behind the product.

Back
Top Bottom