Best Superhero for metal detecting?

Dougmeister

Elite Member
If you could have any superhero for a detecting buddy (or if you could *be* any superhero for metal detecting reasons), who would it be and why?

Superman (x-ray vision, super strength, etc.) is an obvious first choice.

At first I thought Aquaman would be a real lower, but then I realized he would *rock* at sunken treasure.

Other ideas?

("Wonder Twins" are *not* allowed)

I have had a "hero detecting" dream since I was about 10 years old!
I dreamed that I could turn a dial in my brain (like a radio dial) to a particular metal..... and when I open my eyes I would only see that certain metal. NO GROUND.... NO WATER..... NO TREES...... JUST that one type of metal!
I have this dream about twice a year every year since I started detecting 15 or so years ago! How funny you mention super hero powers and metal detecting!
FORGET MAGNETO!!!! He cant control gold, silver, plat, copper, brass, bronze, ONLY IRON!!! THATS NO DREAM ITS A NIGHTMARE!!!!

HullGuitars said:
FORGET MAGNETO!!!! He cant control gold, silver, plat, copper, brass, bronze, ONLY IRON!!! THATS NO DREAM ITS A NIGHTMARE!!!!

Not really, he could suck all the iron junk out of the ground - no more iron masking! ;)

Still be Aquaman. He can control the fishies. You want some dropped finds real quick have him make some sharks get a little playful with their mouths closed of course. Don't want rings with fingers still in them. Magneto would freak out every detector on the beach.

Bat girl.....:yes: (Her motorcycle has a side car, she's hot, and her father is Commissioner Gordon, (No permission needed....:lol:)

I have had a "hero detecting" dream since I was about 10 years old!
I dreamed that I could turn a dial in my brain (like a radio dial) to a particular metal..... and when I open my eyes I would only see that certain metal. NO GROUND.... NO WATER..... NO TREES...... JUST that one type of metal!
I have this dream about twice a year every year since I started detecting 15 or so years ago! How funny you mention super hero powers and metal detecting!

Magnetos power is actually controlling and manipulating magnetic fields , not just iron. He could probably boost a metal detector and make it work better :lol:

Superman. His X-ray vision would tell you exactly what's there before you dig. :lol:

Heck, he could even dig for you.

The Flash.Reason,he would be able to run so fast backwards he may be able to turn back time and no detector would be needed to retrieve any objects.

Back
Top Bottom