"Blinged Out' jacket for our granddaughter

frankiefry

Forum Supporter
I've been hunting tot-lots for 5 years and save all the small charms and such that are always being dropped by kids, so I have quite a collection. We had a bad storm move through our area late Mon. (6-30) and lost a tree in our front yard which took down all our wires Power, phone and internet. : ( We finally got our power back on Wed. night (46 hours later) and just got our phone and internet back today (Sat.) So...needing something to do, I dreamed up this craft project to make for our 3 yr. old granddaughter who is very much into her pretties, jewels, treasures, and blingy stuff. I had so much fun making it that I decided to share the idea for any other 'crafty' Moms or Grandmoms out there.

Attachments

• 102_0778.jpg
    102_0778.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 314
  • 102_0786.jpg
    102_0786.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 308
frankiefry, I'll have to admit that I'm here on a referral from IceScratcher, and didn't happen on this post by accident.
But I'm glad he did send me here because I too am a advocate of reutilizing and repurposing some of our finds.
Only one word will describe the jacket project for your little grand daughter.....AWSOME:urock:!!!

AT Pro w/8.5X11" and 5X8" coils/GPP/Fiskars Diggers/BH Outback

That is really neat. Having the tree fall worked out for some good. Better to now then in the winter.

I second Dirty Rob's comment -- let's see your granddaughter modeling the jacket!

That's pretty rad. For some reason I started putting all my bling on my finds pouch. My wife thinks it's girly, but I like it. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom